Our mission is to collaborate with our customers to formulate and produce high quality products in conformity with FDA standards that are safe for consumption and supports consumer health benefit goals.
Exacting standards, a streamlined process, precision equipment, and dedication to short lead times are the hallmarks of custom manufacturing at PNI.
We offer comprehensive, turn-key, full-service manufacturing, including formulation, sourcing, blending, processing, tableting/encapsulation, bottling, labeling—every aspect of product development. Occasionally, we outsource special packaging requirements if cost/time factors indicate the need.
- Our facilities and processes have received the coveted USDA Organic Certification, the Natural Products Association’s GMP Certification, and every step in production meets the stringent requirements for Kosher Certification and Halah Certification. Third party auditors conduct intensive inspections of “all facilities involved in manufacture, packaging, testing and/or distribution of dietary supplements.”
- We use computer software systems that are designed specifically for pharmaceutical manufacturing to ensure quality at each step of the manufacturing process.
- All raw materials are tested for identity, purity, strength, and composition. We use refrigerated cold storage for probiotics and other temperature-sensitive ingredients.
- We use metal detectors to check for contaminants in our raw materials, and we use inspection tables for more thorough inspection of individual capsules and tablets—checking them for spots, cracks, and dents.
- Producing high-quality products requires time for quarantines and extensive testing. Unlike many other companies we quarantine, test and inventory significant quantities of a wide range of raw materials so they’ll be ready for immediate use. Our full-service in-house quality control lab and our expertise in formulating also serve to shorten lead times.
We are excited about the promising future of dietary supplements. Our dedication to innovation magnifies that excitement every day. Join us! We want to help you launch your new product idea! Contact our Sales Manager Rich Rosentangle either at 360-253-3197 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start today! Together, We Produce Healthier Lifestyles.™